"A Better Reason to Fall in Love" by Marcia Lynn McClure
I think this is the 3rd time since I started this blog that I've seen this offered for free.
(From Amazon)
"Excerpt...
"Boom chicka wow wow!" Emmy whispered.
"Absolutely!" Tabby breathed as she watched Jagger Brodie saunter past.
She envied Jocelyn for a moment, knowing he was most likely on his way
to drop something off on Jocelyn's desk--or to speak with her. Jocelyn
got to talk with Jagger almost every day, whereas Tabby was lucky if he
dropped graphics changes off to her once a week.
"Ba boom chicka wow wow!" Emmy whispered again.
"He's sporting a red tie today! Ooo! The power tie! He must be feeling confident."
Tabby smiled, amused and yet simultaneously amazed at Emmy's
observation. She'd noticed the red tie, too. "There's a big marketing
meeting this afternoon," she told Emmy. "I heard he's presenting some
hard-nose material."
"Then that explains it," Emmy said, smiling. "Mr. Brodie's about to rock the company's world!"
"He already rocks mine...every time he walks by," Tabby whispered."
No comments:
Post a Comment